Toughest Aluminum Shingles Around !
* Underwriters Laboratories (UL) LISTED File R8491
* ANSI / UL 790 fire rated Class A over Densdeck or Versashield
* UL 2218 Class 4 hail rating 'Reinke Shakes' own Class 5 rating
* ASTM D3161 Class F wind resistance rating (UL 997)
* HUD approved
* FHA approved
* ANSI / UL 790 Class B one test on 1/17/2019 at UL
* Reinke Shakes Class 5 hail
* UL 580-06 /1897-2012 TAS 125-03 wind uplift tested on 12/17/2018 at Force Engineering & Testing
* TAS 100-95 Wind driven rain tested on 12/27/2018 at Farabaugh Engineering & Testing
* PPG Duranar Coatings meet ASTM B117 5% salt @95d for 4000 hrs.,
D822, D2244 <5, D4214 <8, G152, D523, ASTM D3363 F
* Akzo Nobel Ceram-a-star coatings meet ASTM D3363 F, ASTM G152 & G153.
* Florida 45d south color <5NBS per ASTM D2244 @ 2000 hrs. <8 per ASTM D4214.
* Solar Reflectance: 7.3 to 17.4 depending on color. Thermal Emittance: .94 to .96
* Miami-Dade Hurricane Approval # FL30521
Tough enough to drive a semi on !
Even our older, thinner shingles could handle the weight of a pickup driving on them !